Thursday, March 29, 2007


I sure do love my Mary Jane socks! I have them in lots of different colors so that I can coordinate with all of my outfits. I know that I look a little funny in the second picture with no pants on, but after many diaper changes Mommy decided that while we were just hanging out at home it was easier for me to just wear my onesie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, she is so adorable!! I can't wait to see you guys!! We're leaving for Florida (to see Keith's grandparents) tomorrow and will be back next Wednesday. I'll call you when we get back to set up a "playdate" (mostly for us...hehe). Maybe the week after Easter?? I cannot wait to hold Anna!! So cute!!
Kristy Nelson

Anonymous said...

Love the socks! I wish Makayla had some of those when she was her age! Hard to believe she's already that big! Can't wait to see her at Mary's shower...at least I hope she's there.