
I don't know much about dogs, but this does not look natural! We came downstairs the other day and there was Mack, lying on the couch just like this. He's so silly! He's been a pretty good big brother (although I'm still not convinced that we're related). Occasionally he steals my bibs or lets out a high pitched bark for no apparent reason, but then sometimes I make high pitched noises for no reason too. Oh yeah, and I did spit up on him the other day. He was just lying on the floor in front of the couch and when Mommy burped me I just couldn't hold my lunch down and it landed right on his head. Now that's what you call being in the wrong place at the wrong time! I guess I owe ya one Mack!
2 comments:
He seems to have adjusted well to having a baby in the house...;)
Love,
Katie
Looks like some of the ways my cat lays around in the house.
Post a Comment