Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope that everyone had a great Easter. I sure did! We went to my Nana and Papa's house. It was great! When we got home though, Mommy was determined to get good picture of me in my Easter outfit. As you can tell by the pictures below, I just wasn't in the mood. That Mommy is a persistent one though, she kept trying!
" I'm so tired, please let me rest!"


"I told you that I was tired!"



"Did you think that moving me to a different room would make it any better?"


"This will have to do!"





"Alright, now I'm really hungry. Please give me a bottle so I don't have to eat my hand!"










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, she is absolutely adorable!! Hope you guys had a great Easter! :) I WILL talk to you soon...
Kristy Nelson

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful baby, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

What a cute Easter outfit! She's such a cutie!