Thursday, April 19, 2007

Houston, we have a problem!

Do you see what's wrong with this picture? Yesterday one of the few (ok, many) times that Mommy changed my diaper she forgot to snap my onesie before she put my pants back on. You'd think that she'd have the hang of it by now, but I guess she's still learning. Since we weren't going anywhere and she knew there would be another diaper to change soon, she just left it like that. I felt pretty silly at first, but now I'm thinking that if all of the other babies out there saw this picture this look might start catching on!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I have done that a lot too Liz!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only Mommie that forgets to snap onsies before pulling the pants up. When they get mobile they want give you time to snap them back so anything with the snaps between the legs are not fun! Or at least not with Makayla. Anna's a cutie!