Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My First Wedding

I had a very big weekend. Besides Father's Day, I went to my first wedding. My Aunt Mary got married. It was so much fun. And, best of all, I got a new uncle out of the deal. Welcome to the family Uncle Chris!


Aunt Mary looked so beautiful, just like a princess. Uncle Chris sure is a lucky guy!

Here I am with Mommy and Daddy. This picture cracks Mommy up. She says that it looks like I'm saying, "Hey, what are you lookin at?" with my best New York accent.


My cousin Gabe and I with Aunt Mary and Uncle Chris.


"No more pictures please! I've had enough."


During the reception I was happy as a clam to hang out in my travel swing while everyone else ate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid Mama Liz outshines them all. You look so beautiful! Being mama to Anna really agrees with you!

Liz T.