I definitely think she has her daddy's eyes and her mommy's cheeks...how precious is Anna?!
I am kinda going back and forth on this one. Ultimately I'd say daddy, but I think she's a good combo of both.
The shape of her head, her eyes, and her chin are Keith. Her nose, lips, and cheeks are just like Liz. A perfect mix, as it should be! SO cute! Ready to babysit anytime! :)
I can see both of you in her! Which isn't a bad thing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I definitely think she has her daddy's eyes and her mommy's cheeks...how precious is Anna?!
I am kinda going back and forth on this one. Ultimately I'd say daddy, but I think she's a good combo of both.
The shape of her head, her eyes, and her chin are Keith. Her nose, lips, and cheeks are just like Liz. A perfect mix, as it should be! SO cute! Ready to babysit anytime! :)
I can see both of you in her! Which isn't a bad thing!
Post a Comment