Monday, July 9, 2007
My First 4th
Here are a few pictures from my first Fourth of July. We went to a party at Sarah and Phil's house on the 3rd. I got to see lots of my favorite people! On the 4th we just stayed home and grilled out with Aunt Katie. Mommy and Daddy decided that I was too young for fireworks this year. Maybe next year!
I've been practicing sitting up a lot. I just need a little bit of support now!
Matt is getting some good practice here. He and Shannon are going to have a little pal for me at the end of August. They're going to have a baby boy named Davis!
A family picture.
Here I am hanging out with Rosie after my bottle. It's always a happy time when my tummy is full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment