Mommy and I took a little shopping trip to get some new clothes for me because well, if you've seen me recently, you know why. I got 3 new outfits, my favorite of which is this dress. It came with a head scarf or do-rag, or whatever you want to call it. Mommy and I aren't real sure, so we call it the "head thingy." We thought that it was so funny that a dress for a baby came with one, so we had to try it on as soon as we got home. Although I think it's very cute, I probably will not be wearing it again. It made my head very hot, and that's the last thing a girl needs in this weather!
2 comments:
Liz, so cute!! We need to get together soon!! :) Anna is growing up! We have a new playroom...I'm sure she would love to come play!!! :) I'll call you soon. Hope all is well and you're enjoying your days WITHOUT working!!!! :) Isn't it great?!?!?! :)
Talk to you soon,
Kristy Nelson
Liz, the do-rag is SO CUTE! I just laughed when I saw her in her little outfit. It is adorable! She's just so stylish!! :) Wish we could see you guys more often! I think Hannah and Anna would have a blast together!
Post a Comment