Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My New Hangout





Since I've started being able to scoot around (still not crawling, should be any day now...) my favorite thing to do is play with our coffee table. Try as Mommy and Daddy might to keep me away from it, I always find my way there. Today I managed to get completely under the coffee table. This was quite an experience. As you can see it has a glass top. Well, it took me a while to figure out why I couldn't actually touch the remotes when I could see them so clearly. Even though that was a little frustrating for me I really enjoyed my new view of the living room from under the coffee table. Oh, by the way, I now have TWO teeth!! Mommy hasn't been able to get a good picture of them yet, but as soon as she does she'll be sure to post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she can pull up and everything on your coffee table is slung half way across the living room! I just totally got rid of mine when Makayla started crawling and walking because it was to dangerous plus it took up to much room!