Thursday, January 31, 2008

Playing with Davis

I was so excited on Saturday night because I got to hang out with my best buddy, Davis!
Davis and I are checking each other out. He'd changed a lot from the last time I saw him on New Year's Eve!
I thought Davis' shirt was really funny. It says "Lock Up Your Daughters." He is a cutie!!! (In reality, I was about to poke Davis in the face. Sorry Davis!)
Our mommies tried to get some good pictures of Davis and I in our pj's. We weren't being extremely cooperative, but they got some funny pictures! And yes, I was being a little bossy by taking poor Davis' lovey away from him. He was a sport about it, probably because he knows that it won't be long before he can take it back from me!!
Mommy thinks that I was trying to lay my head down on Davis, the way that I do to Sophie.




No comments: