I know that you've all been waiting for some birthday pics. Here they are!

Here I am eating my birthday breakfast, just my usual Cheerios and bananas. Mommy just thought this picture was really funny because for about 5 minutes I had a Cheerio stuck to my cheek and had no idea!

After breakfast I got to open a few presents and birthday cards. I really enjoyed looking at all of my cards!

I'm admiring the baby doll that Gran Ran gave me for my birthday. Also, the little pink chair with my name on it was my present from Mommy and Daddy.
I know that Daddy was trying real hard to get my baby out of the package, but it was taking a little too long for my tastes (what is with the way that they package toys these days?!?)!
Finally, my baby was free and we could just relax in my chair!
No comments:
Post a Comment