Friday, February 22, 2008

More Party Time!

Since our house is a little small to hold all of the people who are special to me, I had to have 2 birthday parties. Hey, I'm not complaining! Here I am waiting for my guests, and feeling pretty cute!
Mommy made some yummy cupcakes. She didn't even realize that my outfit and the cupcakes matched until later!
My own special cupcake.
I still wasn't so sure about the icing. Eventually I dug in and finished the entire cupcake!
It looks like Gabe wasn't sure what to think either! How do you like this cool action shot?!? I'm playing one of my favorite games with Nana. Here's how the game goes... I sit in my chair, the I stand up, and then flop back down onto the chair. It cracks me up every time!



Gabe and Mommy helped my open my presents. I loved everything!

Papa and Nana got me a wagon, just like Gabe's that I love to ride in so much! Here are Gabe and I testing out the wagon. We wanted to sit every way but the right way!

No comments: