Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My First Haircut

Today Mommy took me to get my first haircut. We went to a neat place called Pigtails and Crewcuts that specializes in little ones like me. Enjoy the pictures!
While I was waiting for my cut I played with the neat train, and also watched a little boy who was getting his hair cut.

I got to choose which fun barber's chair sat in. I went straight to the police car.

About to get started.

I'm craning my neck trying to watch the tv on the wall.

I didn't like it very much when Mommy stepped back to take a picture.

And I really didn't like it when I thought I was about to get out of the chair and Mommy decided that she needed one more picture!

Feeling much better back in my carseat with some animal crackers!

This is the little card that they gave us with my picture and a few of my little curls in honor of my first haircut!


No comments: