Friday, May 23, 2008

My Dolls and My New Do


I love playing with my dolls! I love them so much that I have some upstairs and some downstairs. Here I am playing with my downstairs dolls. I was holding two of them and then saw the third laying on the floor. Well, I didn't want her to feel left out so I tried to pick her up too. I had a little problem though. Everytime I would try to pick her up, I would drop the doll that I was holding in the hand I tried to get her with, then I would try to pick up the doll that I dropped and would drop another one. It was a vicious cycle! Eventually Mommy stepped in and helped by putting one of them in my lap. Alos, check out my new hairdo. We call that "The Pebbles!"

No comments: