
This morning Mommy decided to just try and see if she could get my hair into little pigtails and guess what?!? She could! So, here are a few pictures to document my first time wearing pigtails. Oh, you may be wondering why I'm wearing my sunglasses inside. Yesterday I wanted to play with Mommy's sunglasses, but she didn't want me to (wonder why??) so she gave me my sunglasses to play with and I've been wearing them ever since!
Mommy thought I looked so grown up that it almost made her cry!
"What is that up there?"
A side shot. I was reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear one of my favorite books. I had to take my sunglasses off for this!
A view from behind. I still have a lot of little curls in the back that don't fit into my pigtails quite yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment