Wednesday, September 24, 2008
This is Liz, not Anna :) I just wanted to share something that happened tonight that I though was pretty funny. I wish I had a picture to go with the story, but you'll have to use your imagination. For her birthday Anna got this great baby doll from our friends Jeremy and Carrie. It is about the size of a newborn baby and makes real baby noises (cries, drinks from a bottle, and sucks on a pacifier). Anna loves it! It ran out of batteries for the first time and tonight when Keith was putting new batteries in it we noticed that all this time it has been on "try me" mode and not truly on. So, we turned it on and gave it to Anna,who, at first, was very happy that her baby was making noises again. In "try me" mode the baby would suck the pacifier or bottle or cry for 10 or 15 seconds and then stop until you messed with it again. In "on" it was a lot noisier! Anna gave her the bottle, gave her the pacifier, the baby seemed happy. Then, the baby started crying, and crying, and crying. Anna was getting a little frustrated, so she did what any good mommy would do and put her fingers in her ears and started crying herself. Haven't we all been there?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment