Friday, November 21, 2008

Feeling Puny

With the cold weather I got a cold and an ear infection, no fun! Mommy took me to the Dr. 2 weeks ago and he said that both ears were a little infected and gave me antibiotics (which tasted like bubblegum :) Well, you'd think 10 days of that would do the trick, but on Wednesday morning I woke up not feeling so great, so Mommy tookme to the Dr. again and we found out that my stubborn left ear was STILL infected. They gave me a stronger antibiotic, which unfortunately does not taste like bubblegum. It seems like it's working because I am feeling much better now. Here are a few pictures of me feeling puny.

















This is how Mommy knew I needed to go to the Dr. She put me on the couch like this and I stayed. I never stay in the same place for very long when I'm feeling like myself!


















When we got home I crawled up on the couch and snuggled with this blanky. You would normally never see me like this!

No comments: