Well, Mommy thought that I really, really liked Elmo. And I do like Elmo (I call him Mo), but my feelings for Mo don't even compare to the way I feel about Little Einsteins. They come on the Disney Channel every morning at 8:00 ( if you haven't watched them you really should). A few weeks ago Mommy set the Tivo to record them everyday for those times when she just needs me occupied for 30 minutes. Well, now I am completely obsessed. I won't watch anything else and could sit and watch "Eye-tie" all day long (unfortunately Mommy is trying to limit me to 2 episodes, which is just not cutting it for me). After Christmas Mommy found a Rocket ornament at Hallmark and got it for me. It plays the theme song and I love it. The first day I had it I think I listened to that song about 100 times. I also flew Rocket around the house leaving a little of his red paint on the wall (oops). After I woke up from my nap though Rocket was gone. Mommy and Daddy say he'll come out again next year. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment