Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Anna's 2 Year Check-Up

I don't have any pictures to post, but wanted to give a quick update on Anna's 2 year check up! We love the nurse practitioner at our pediatricians office so we saw her for the appointment. She was pleased with Anna's progress and said she's doing everything that a 2 year old should be (including the temper tantrums)! Our girl weighs 32 lbs (95th percentile) and is 37 1/2 inches tall (off the charts). She's definitely taking after her daddy in the height department. A few days ago I did the height predictor calculator on babycenter.com and it said that by the time she is 18 she'll be around 5'11". Wow! I don't know how accurate that is, but I think it's safe to say she'll be way taller than her 5' 4" mommy! We don't have another well check until she's 3. I wonder what the odds are that we won't be back before then. Probably not very good!

No comments: