Saturday night Mommy's side of the family came over to celebrate with me. My good friend Lauren, or Waurie as I like to say came too. Here we are checking each other out and wondering how it is that we are dressed so similarly.
Then we realized that it was a scheme by our Mommies to get a picture in our matching dresses!
Grandaddy brought me my first tricyle. It's so cool and I'm getting the hang of using the pedals! (this caption is above the picture because blogspot is not cooperating with Mommy)
Now my Hokey Pokey Elmo has a friend, it's Rockin' Guitar Elmo. We'll have to post a video of this guy soon. He's funny!
Gran Ran gave me a Bitty Baby. Grandaddy is doing his best to get me interested!
I didn't want Grandaddy getting any ideas about whose baby that was!
Little Einsteins and crayons, what's not to like?!?
I'm getting really good at unwrapping presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment