Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Big Girl Room

For my 2nd birthday Mommy and Daddy decorated my big girl room. It's pretty much finished, so here are some pictures!















This is the view from the doorway. For some reason the flash wouldn't go off, so it looks really dark.
.
This is my dresser. Mommy needs to clean that mirror!

This is the best part! It's my big girl bed! I'm still sleeping in my other room in the crib for now. But this bed is waiting for me when Mommy gets brave enough to let me try it out!
And this is exactly why I haven't gotten to try it yet!



4 comments:

Erin said...

Anna's room looks awesome. Love how you incorporated your love of cute ladybugs. :)

Gormangirl said...

Looking so adorable! What a nice "big girl" room!

Jessica said...

her room looks great! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great job! I can't wait to start on Makayla a newer room but that will be after we do the nursery for the new addition.