Tuesday, April 7, 2009
We're Back!
Hi everyone (if anyone still checks this since it's been so long since we posted)! Sorry for the dry spell, sometimes you just need a little break :) . Here are some pictures of what I've been up to for the last month or so. The highlight was my first airplane ride. Grandaddy, Suzy, Aunt Katie, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to visit Grandaddy's family on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. I did really well, despite a long delay on the flight home. I had so much fun visiting with my Great Grandma Trudye, second cousins, and great aunt and uncle. I even got to meet a horse (we'll have to get pictures from Aunt Katie). Other than that I've been hanging out with friends and enjoying a little bit of warm weather. I'm ready for it to stay and stop teasing me though! Hopefully we'll have lots of outdoor pictures to post soon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment