This morning Anna and I took advantage of the Regal free summer movies with our neighbors. We saw a Veggie Tales movie, and I think Anna loved her 1st experience going to the movies! On our way home we were going to be driving right past Keith's office, so we picked him up and grabbed luck at our favorite, Chick-Fil-A. After we ate Anna wanted to play some. If you've been to a Chick-Fil-A playground you know how the steps are set up to keep kids from falling down. Well, most of the time Anna does great with the steps, but at this particular Chick-Fil-A they were spaced really far apart. Poor girl tried her hardest to hoist herself up there (and of course, Keith and I just sat and watched to see if she could do it), but after a few minutes got really frustrated and said, "Ughh, I'm too heavy!" Which doesn't sound really funny as I'm typing it, but Keith and I were rolling. We did take pity on her and give her a boost, but she had the exact same problem with the next step and decided that she'd had enough.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Too Heavy!
This morning Anna and I took advantage of the Regal free summer movies with our neighbors. We saw a Veggie Tales movie, and I think Anna loved her 1st experience going to the movies! On our way home we were going to be driving right past Keith's office, so we picked him up and grabbed luck at our favorite, Chick-Fil-A. After we ate Anna wanted to play some. If you've been to a Chick-Fil-A playground you know how the steps are set up to keep kids from falling down. Well, most of the time Anna does great with the steps, but at this particular Chick-Fil-A they were spaced really far apart. Poor girl tried her hardest to hoist herself up there (and of course, Keith and I just sat and watched to see if she could do it), but after a few minutes got really frustrated and said, "Ughh, I'm too heavy!" Which doesn't sound really funny as I'm typing it, but Keith and I were rolling. We did take pity on her and give her a boost, but she had the exact same problem with the next step and decided that she'd had enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment