Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Announcement

At the beginning of April I'm going to be getting a little brother or sister! I know that Mommy has a baby in her tummy, but I don't really talk about it unless someone asks me. If I'm asked if it's a girl or a boy baby I always say, "A boy baby like baby Ian." But when you ask me what we should name the baby I say, "Caroline" every single time (I think everything should be named Caroline, from my baby dolls, to a bug that was hanging out on the window). I was a little dissapointed to find out that Caroline wasn't on Mommy and Daddy's list for boy names!

6 comments:

Jessica Brooks said...

Congrats!!!! I'll cross my fingers for a boy this time! Congrats again!

The Stephens Family said...

Too cute! And I see she's still wearing the pants!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats, Liz! What a cute way to make the announcement! Andrew says I'm having a baby "birl". So I suppose it's up in the air whether he thinks its a boy or girl...

Hope things progress well and that you're feeling great!

Jessica said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! So so so so so happy for you!!!!!!

P said...

:) It's so exciting!

Courtney said...

CONGRATS!!! :)