Monday, October 5, 2009

"Thank You Father"

I learned this blessing at preschool and I've been saying it every night before dinner. Mommy and Daddy get a kick out of my facial expressins and "winky eye" so one night last week sneaky Daddy set up the camera at the other end of the table without my knowing. Just in case you can't understand me, the words are:

Thank You Father, Thank You Father

For our Food, For our Food

And our Many Blessings, And our Many Blessings

Amen, Amen

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That is precious! I especially love the "winky eye!"

P said...

She is so cute!!

Jennifer said...

So sweet! I love the facial expressions.

The Stephens Family said...

The winky eye is hilarious!!!

Sarah and Phil said...

Might just be my new favorite blessing for dinner. Love it!

Sara {Nest Your Best} said...

That is the most adorable thing ever! You'll have to bring out this video at her high school graduation!