Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween



















We'll get the rest of our Disney pictures up sometime this week, but I wanted to share some pictures from Halloween first. I was very excited about going trick-or-treating this year, unfortunately the weather put a little bit of a damper on our plans. We did make it to a few houses on our street though. Oh, and yes, that's Daddy dressed as a penguin. Aunt Katie brought her penguin costume over and we talked him into trying it on.













I was Minnie Mouse this year!













I was my usual uncooperative self about getting my picture taken. I just have something against looking at the camera.




















I think Daddy must have really liked being a penguin. He sure looks happy!
















Family picture... one of these days we'll get one where everyone is looking at the camera!













Mack, being the curious dog that he is, stuck his head onto my treat bucket to see what he could find and his head got stuck. Of course, we had to get a picture before helping him out!













Getting ready for trick or treating with my friends Emma Rose (the ladybug) and Grayson (Tigger). I'm pointing out where I think the best candy is!













Grayson, Ms. Paula, and Anabelle.















Ms. Dawn had some great goody bags for us!
















Woah, I just saw a big (pretend) spider up there. From inside Mr. Duwayne was making it go up and down. I was scared!












Aunt Katie came over to go trick or treating with us!
















After a few houses we were all getting cold and wet, so we headed back to our house.



Emma Rose and Anabelle were surprised when a penguin answered our door. Anabelle wasn't so sure she wanted to go any closer!








Enjoying some chicken nuggets and applesauce with my friends. The perfect thing after such hard work trick-or-treating!






3 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

You did GREAT on her costume Liz!!!

P said...

We had a great time! It was our best Halloween yet!

Kad and Peaches said...

Anna makes an adorable Minnie Mouse!!