Monday, March 1, 2010

Catching Up

Well we've done it again and taken a long break from blogland. We just seem to do that every once in a while! The biggest event of the last month is that I turned 3!!! I didn't have a big party this year, but had a special, fun-filled birthday weekend. Unfortunately somehow (and Mommy and Daddy have conflicting ideas on how this happened :) most of the pictures got erased from the camera, so you'll just have to take my word that it was really fun! For my big birthday treat Mommy and Daddy took me to the aquarium, which I loved. 3 is a great age for the aquarium! I also had cupcakes with my neighborhood friends, ate lunch at the American Girl store with Mommy, Gran Ran, and Aunt Katie, and had a playdate with some of my best buddies. Enough about that though, here are a few pictures of my month!













Lauren, Ian, Japhet and I are having a very important meeting. They look to me for leadership. What can I say, that's what happens when you're 3!















My neighbors, Mis Dawn and Mr. Dewayne gave me this Leap Frog Text and Learn. If you know a 3 year old in need of a gift this would be a great one. I love it and it is very educational. Here I am showing Davis how it works.















Having fun with Daddy, as always!















I love him!















I created a little comthing special for Nate's room. You'll see more of that later!











Mommy and Nate are growing every day. Unless Nate has different plans of his own Mommy will be induced on April 1. 1 month from today!!!














My buddy Ian had a birthday too. He's 1 now!















Mack and I enjoyed the nice weather a few weekends ago. Can't wait until it's here to stay for a while.














What's this?? Anna smiling for the camera, amazing!














Natalie, Buck, and Monroe came to visit us from Charleston. We had so much fun!











No comments: