Nate turned 4 months old last week and this week we had his 4 month well check. He weighs 17 lbs 3 oz (88th %) and is 26 1/4 inches long (89th %). He's just a little bigger than Anna was at this point (she was a little over 16 lbs and 26 inches). He was so funny during the check up. He's so ticklish and cracked up the whole time the dr. was checking him. Everything looked great and now we can start some solid foods! Because I know I won't remember this next month, let alone next year, At 4 months Nate:
*eats 4 times a day
*takes 3 2+ hour naps
*sleeps from 8 PM-6:30 AM (really hoping to make it to 7 soon!)
*is starting to spend some time in the excersaucer. He doesn't really "play" in it yet, but is content to sit in there.
*loves to practice sitting up (with us holding his hands). He gets the biggest grin on his face when we do that.
*lights up when his sister talks to him
*is very easy to make laugh and smile :)
*sleeps with one arm swaddled (we're slowly weaning. We've got the legs and one arm out, but I think this last arm will be in a while longer, like maybe until he's in college)
*likes his monkey lovey (thanks Rosie!) and holds it when he's falling asleep
*is content in his car seat (as long as it's not nap time) and likes running errands
*really only fusses when he's tired
*wears 6 month clothes (not for long though!)
*has tried rice cereal and pears, and is not impressed
That's all I can think of for now! He really is such a sweet, cuddly guy. I'd love to freeze him right here for a while (or maybe I'll wait until he sleeps 1 more hour at night)!
1 comment:
Yay! We're so glad he loves his lovey too :)
Post a Comment