Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Funny Moment

Anna's school offers carpool drop-off in the morning for the 3 and 4 year old classes. This morning was going to be our 1st time doing it, so I explained exactly what was going to happen to Anna while we were on our way. At first she said that she wanted Nate and I to walk her in, but I talked it up some more and she agreed to give it a try. Then, we had this little conversation:

Anna: Mom, did you bring my bathing suit?
Me: No, we're going to school, you don't need your bathing suit.
Anna: I do. I have to take off my shirt so it doesn't get wet and put my bathing suit on.
Me: Why would you get wet at school?
Anna: In the carPOOL!

I cleared up that little misconception and she did just fine being dropped off. When I asked her about her day on the way home though she complained that she didn't get to play in the carpool. I guess I have a little more explaining to do!

3 comments:

Gormangirl said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny! Their little minds are so literal! Hope Anna is enjoying school this year!

Jessica said...

that is really cute!! I love how their minds think so literally!

Jennifer said...

Ha! How funny and cute!