Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve


On Christmas Eve Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Katie, Uncle Rob, and I celebrated with Grandaddy and Suzanne at their house. I had so much fun and once again, loved all of my presents. Here are some pictures of our visit!


I really loved looking at the pretty centerpiece on the coffee table, and wearing Aunt Katie's Santa hat!
Looking out the window with Uncle Rob.

Opening a present from Grandaddy.


Playing peek-a-boo under the coffee table!

I loved my new toys. Here I am playing with my cool turtle. He came with some really fun blocks that stick on his back, and when you push on him he lights up and plays music. What could be more entertaining?!?

Having some fun playing airplane with Grandaddy!

Here I am relaxing with Suzanne. It looks like Uncle Rob is trying to make me laugh. He is a pretty funny guy!

No comments: