
This was our Christmas tree and all of the presents before I came downstairs on Christmas morning. Who do you think that cute little house could be for?

My stocking was stuffed full of lots of fun things!


Here is Daddy bringing me downstairs. I wasn't quite all the way awake yet!

A family picture in our Christmas PJ's!

Uncle Rob gave me this cute puppy. He has a little leash for me to pull him around by.

Gran Ran and I are playing with one of the toys that she gave me. It's a noisy one, and Mommy and Daddy still haven't figured out how to turn it off!

Reading one of my books from Aunt Katie

I really love my Learning House that Santa brought!

Daddy and I exploring the Learning House.

The girls cuddling on the couch!

This is how Daddy and Uncle Rob spent most of the day, playing the new Wii game that Aunt Katie gave us.

I'm playing with my computer game from Papa and Nana. I love it because I have my very own keyboard to tap on!

I got my first purse for Christmas. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to open it!

I really liked playing with Uncle Rob's new football. Mack is beside me chewing on his Christmas present!
No comments:
Post a Comment