Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Applesauce, yum!



Recently I've been feeling pretty independent and have not wanted to be spoon fed. I just think I'm old enough to do things like that by myself! So, Mommy let me have at my applesauce! I tried out the spoon at first, but I tend to stick it too far back in my throat, and that is not a good feeling. So, we pulled out this cool little utencil that Mommy got as a gift before I was born. It's for little tykes like me that are learning to feed themselves, but not quite ready for a spoon. It worked great. Eventually though, I got tired of that and tried a few other methods. In the second picture I was trying to drink my applesauce. That did not work very well. In the third picture I resorted to using my hands to eat it. That has proven to be my favorite method of all!!

No comments: