Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

More than once Mommy and Daddy have had people ask them if I'm Irish because of my red hair. Well, I'm not Irish, but Aunt Sara really is. So, we had a fun St. Patrick's day celebration!
Here I am with Natalie, one of Mommy's best friends from high school. We bonded for obvious reasons. Us red-heads have to stick together!


I did not want to hold still for a picture with my head band with shamrocks on it. How can you be still when there are things bouncing around on top of your head?!?


It's always a great time when I get to hang out with my buddy Davis. Next time we get together I have a feeling that Rosie will have a different baby on her lap. You can't tell from these pictures, but Little Avery Grace is due on April 3rd. I can't wait to meet her!!


No comments: