Another new trick of mine is to push the bar stools all over the kitchen. This isn't quite as intense as walking, but still, good practice.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Practice makes perfect!
A lot of my time and energy these days is devoted to one thing, learning to walk. I'm doing pretty well, but I've still got a ways to go before I can officially be called a walker. Right now I can take 5 or 6 little steps at a time. Sometimes the thing that gets me is my own excitement. When I start going I just get so excited that sometimes I lose my balance. I'll keep working and let you know when I get there! For now, here are some pictures of some of my efforts last night.
Mack is always close by to cheer me on, or lick my face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment