Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 1- The Magic Kingdom
















Before we got to Disney Mommy told me all about the Dumbo ride, and I was so excited about it, that we just had to ride it first thing. Well, it was the longest line we waited in (about 20 minutes), and I was not very patient (I got much better as the trip went on). I got upset every time Dumbo took off and left me on the ground. In this picture I'm excited because it's finally our turn.















Finally!














Mommy and I in our 3D glasses waiting for Mickey's Philharmonic. It was a really neat show













I loved the tea cups!















Helping Daddy spin our tea cup and making Mommy dizzy!


















Daddy took me on my first roller coaster, Goofy's Barnstormer. We're in one of those cars up there. I was very excited while we were waiting in line, but then on the ride I was very serious so Daddy wasn't sure how I felt. As soon as we stopped though, I said, "Let's ride again!" I'm a roller coaster fan!












We went back to the hotel in the middle of the day and all took great naps. We're not sure how people manage to make it from open to close in the parks. Here are Daddy and I heading back to the Magic Kingdom for the evening and discussing what we're going to ride first. No surprise, it was Dumbo again!













Enjoying a little late night snack in my stroller.












Ok, it's past my bedtime, I'm pooped!

3 comments:

P said...

Looks like Anna had a wonderful time!

Jennifer said...

How fun! Can't wait to see more.

Jessica said...

looks like a blast! That's a great picture of you and Anna with the glasses!!