Monday, October 26, 2009

Disney World- First Night
















Last week we went to Disney World! We have lots of pictures, so Mommy's going to post a few at a time. Here are some pictures of our first night at the hotel. We stayed at the Pop Century. It was really neat and there was even a playground for me. It was the perfect thing after a long car trip!














All over the resort there were huge statues (I guess that's what you'd call them) of different Disney characters and toys. Here are Mommy and I checking out the guys from the Jungle Book. It was funny because I'd just watched the movie for the first time on the way down on the portable DVD player.





















I'm sitting on Mogley's foot!

















Woah, look at the giant Play-Doh!
















My 2 favorite statues were of Lady and the Tramp. There was a giant Tramp right across from Lady. Unfortunately, Mommy tried to use a new setting on the camera that didn't work so well, so all of our other pictures from our first night are really blurry.

No comments: