Nate's room is finished (except for lots of empty picture frames, I'm sure it won't take us long to fill those up though :) This is the view from the door of the changing table and crib.
The monogram over the crib is a decal from www.homesweetwalls.com.
Bookshelf that we got from Ikea and spray painted red. And, a nice view of the toilet across the hall, just noticed that!
I have a feeling that we'll be spending a lot of time in this little corner of the room!
5 comments:
The room looks so great! Is that an Anna original above the chair? If so, what a wonderful idea! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!
LOVE it!!! :)
So I totally just read your post in reverse order! Opps! I still love it though! What a budding artist!
do i spy pottery barn kids bedding? looks wonderful. soooo excited for you!
Beautiful Liz! Hopefully there will be a baby Nate in that bed this time next week! (or a little longer, but for your poor pregnant sake I hope it's sooner!)
Post a Comment