Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nate is Here!
















We were all set to be induced on April 1, but Nate had his own idea! After dinner last Tuesday I started to have irregular contractions. By 10:00 PM they were reglar and painful, so we headed to Northside. By the time we got there they were 3-4 minutes apart and I was at 5 CM. It felt like it took forever to get my epidural, and right after I did I was at 10 CM. I rested for an hour and a half or so before pushing, and Nathan Robert Brookshire was born at 3:14 AM on March 31, 2010!















Our first look at our new sweetie.























Cutie pie, looks a little like Anna in this picture.






















First picture with Mommy and Daddy.

















So peaceful!




















The next morning Anna came to visit!













One of my favorite pictures :)













Waiting to go home.
















Still waiting...
















Finally headed home!

No comments: